For this site to function correctyl, you must enable javascript.



The melting of paraffin or beeswax directly over an open fire can be dangerous. Therefore, it is best to use a water bath, where the paraffin is melted in a container submerged in hot water (Picture). A brush is used to apply paraffin to the logs, while being careful not to burn yourself.

To cultivate edible medicinal mushrooms it takes time, patience and a bit of luck. We hope your efforts will be fruitful.

When cultivating mushrooms, it is necessary to know and recognise the mushroom species! We do not take responsibility in case of confusion with other inedible and poisonous mushroom species!

For further information and orders please contact us, we will be glad to help.

Phone: 00386 (0)31 893 262